Unveiling the new initiative designed to honor and build upon the lasting legacy of past, present and future IRONMAN® Champions, WTC proudly announces the IRONMAN Champions Program and Champions Jersey. Through custom-designed race kits, the IRONMAN Champions Program will celebrate the iconic brand’s upcoming 35th anniversary while paying homage to those who have helped to make IRONMAN the largest participation sports platform in the world. The IRONMAN Champions Program will kick off by honoring IRONMAN World Champions and will give them – whether retired, former or active – the opportunity to wear a badge of honor recognizing their IRONMAN accomplishments. The program integrates artwork onto pros’ race kits, which showcases their unique IRONMAN World Championship triumphs. Read More!
About the Event
Beginning in 2011, the Ironman World Championship 70.3 will move to Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nev., located just minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip. Since its inception in 2006, the championship race in the global Ironman 70.3 Series has been held in Clearwater, Fla. More than 1,800 domestic and international competitors will earn the right to compete in the Marine Corps Ironman World Championship 70.3 by qualifying at an Ironman 70.3 event.
The Ultimate Ironman Experience for the World’s Top Business Leaders
- The opportunity to compete for a slot to the Ironman World Championship or the Ironman World Championship 70.3 LEARN MORE
- Guaranteed entry to select Ironman events
- First-class accommodations
- VIP passes for race day to include escorts for attending family members and VIP seating at banquet functions
- Ironman and Ironman 70.3 training programs developed by Official Coach of Ironman Troy Jacobson
- “Strategy session” breakfast with Pro Athletes
- Venue walk-through with Pro Athletes
- Personalized registration, packet pick-up and bike check-in
- Transportation options for bike to and from race site
- Ironman XC apparel
- And much more!